Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. We realize that any health related care can be costly. Therefore, we are committed to work with patient so we can minimize the out of pocket cost for our patients.
We accept ALL private insurance. We have dedicated insurance staff who have been in this field for more than 10 years to navigate through complicated and sometimes unpredictable world of medical and dental insurance. Come in for consultation. We are confident that we can satisfy any of your insurance concerns.
Below you will find a common but partial list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Medical & Dental insurance plans we work with:
- MetLife Dental
- Delta Dental
- Guardian Medical & Dental
- Cigna Medical & Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical & Dental
- Aetna Medical & Dental
- United Health Care Medical & Dental
- And many more
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
We will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees not covered your insurance coverage may be. In order to prevent any surprise we can ask for “Pretreatment Estimate”. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!